HEATING SERVICES IN GREENVILLE, SC
Heating Repair, Replacement, Maintenance & Installation in Greenville, Pickens & Spartanburg Counties
When the rain or even snow starts to fall and the temperature begins to drop, heating your property becomes a high priority. At Energy Masters Conditioning & Heating, we recommend enlisting the help of professional heating services before things get chilly, to make sure your home remains a cozy haven throughout the winter.
Trust the Furnace Experts in Greenville, SC
Our Energy Masters technicians have been serving Greenville, South Carolina and the surrounding areas for more than 20 years. As a family-owned and locally-operated business, we care deeply about providing quality solutions, giving back to the community, and raising the quality of our hometown all around. In order to do so, we come to the table with extensive experience and heating service solutions that you can be pleased with.
Heating System Installation in Greenville
When it comes to installing a new furnace, there are many things to consider, including the correct dimensions, design, capacity, and proper sealing. Because installation requires such finesse, there is a wide potential for error, and the process should never be rushed. Make sure that you hire an HVAC contractor that you can trust to do the job properly without cutting corners. This will make sure your unit runs optimally for as long as possible.
As your furnace controls the heating of your property, consider all your options before settling on a make and model or even on a type of system. Here are just a few features to keep in mind as you choose:
- An HVAC zoning system
- An air filtration system
- A variable speed handler
- Two-stage heating
- A condensing furnace or second heat exchanger
When you work with Energy Masters, you can be sure that our NATE-certified and trained HVAC technicians understand the importance of correct installation. By choosing us, you can minimize your risk of furnace repairs, lower your energy costs, and improve the life expectancy of your HVAC system.
Are you ready for your free estimate for heating system installation? Call Energy Masters at (864) 501-0096 today!
Boiler Installation & Replacement
A boiler is a cleaner alternative form of heating your property, not emitting particles or dust like a furnace. They are also quieter. If you decide that a boiler heating system is the right choice for your home, or if you need your boiler replaced, you can count on Energy Masters. Our trained technicians can help you find the right unit for your heating needs and budget.
Here are a few common signs that it’s time to replace your boiler:
- The unit is more than 15 years old
- The unit often needs repairs
- The unit is leaking
- Your household heating is uneven
- Your utility bills spike unaccountably
To discuss a boiler installation or replacement, contact Energy Masters at (865) 501-0096 today.
Locally & Family RunWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Furnace Replacement in Greenville, Pickens & Spartanburg Counties
Though regular maintenance can extend the life of your furnace, no appliance lasts forever. The process to replace your furnace may seem daunting, but a quick call to your local furnace experts can help mitigate a lot of the stress. Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating can make the furnace replacement process simple. We always have your back, helping you match your needs with the ideal furnace replacement and handling the installation process at minimal inconvenience to you.
How do you know when it’s time to replace your furnace? Here are a few key warning signs:
- Frequent need for repairs: The occasional repair is to be expected, but if you need to call a furnace technician several times in the same year, especially for the same issue, your furnace might be on the way out.
- Steep repair costs: If your repair bills start to creep up to the price tag of a new unit, you’ll save yourself stress and money by purchasing a new unit.
- A furnace more than 10 years old: While many furnaces can last for 15 years or more with routine maintenance, they typically stop performing optimally after 10. Especially if you notice a drop in energy efficiency, start doing your homework for a new furnace after the decade benchmark.
- High heating costs: If your heating bills are on the rise without external factors like inflation, the cause is likely a decrease in your furnace’s energy efficiency. A newer unit will be better geared toward efficiency, significantly reducing energy costs.
Furnace Repair in Greenville, SC, Pickens & Spartanburg Counties
When your heat goes out, you need a team you can trust to do complete furnace repairs quickly and well. That’s where Energy Masters comes in. With more than 20 years of experience servicing Greenville and the surrounding areas, we bring the right tools, expertise, and attitude to help you find comfortable temperatures in your home again.
In addition to quality customer service and workmanship, we provide many other perks:
- Same-day service
- Experience with all major brands
- NATE certification for all our technicians
- The dedication and care of a family-owned and locally operated business
Furnace Maintenance in Greenville, Pickens & Spartanburg Counties
A furnace is not usually ready to spring into action as soon as the first chill hits the air. Your heating system likely sits dormant all summer, so when the weather starts to shift, it will require a bit of furnace maintenance to ensure it works optimally. This is best performed before the weather gets uncomfortably chilly, to make sure you are not left in the cold.