FURNACE REPLACEMENT IN GREENVILLE, SC
The Heating Service Experts You Can Trust
If your home furnace system is no longer providing your home with consistent and comfortable heat, it is time for a change. Furnace replacement shouldn’t be handled by just anyone, though. You want a team that will take proper care of your unit and your home. Cut Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating. Dedicated to offering unparalleled service, you can trust your furnace replacement to us.
Our family-owned and -operated HVAC business has been serving the Greenville, SC area for many years. We have all the expertise and confidence to offer you the best results possible. To keep you warm on those frigid winter nights, you need to have a furnace that is prepared to perform.
For services you can count on, enlist Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating. We are available online or via phone at (864) 501-0096.
Furnace Replacement Services in Greenville
Every home is unique, and that means your furnace needs to be geared to your particular needs. A furnace replacement needs to meet the size, quality, and efficiency requirements you have in mind to best serve your home. The good news is that you don’t have to face the many furnace choices alone. Our experienced technicians at Energy Masters know how to determine the best furnace for your needs.
Once you know which furnace is right for you, we provide quality installation services to make sure your furnace replacement will last. Replacing your furnace can provide you with more even heating throughout your home and better energy efficiency. Both of these factors can cut down on your utility bill. We call that a win.
If you have questions about furnace maintenance after installation, give us a call. We have suggestions for prolonging the life of your furnace so you can rest easy…and toasty.
Signs That You Need a New Furnace
How do you know when the time has come to replace your furnace? Here are a few warning signs to keep an eye on:
- Climbing heating bills. While utility costs across the country are on the rise, if yours increases in a way that doesn’t mirror the trend, something might be off with your furnace. If you notice inconsistencies, give our Energy Masters experts a call.
- Inconsistent heating. Heating a home evenly can prove to be a challenge, but if you notice that changing your thermostat doesn’t affect specific areas in your home, it’s time to look into a new solution.
- Poor air quality. If you start noticing a higher concentration of dust, dander, and other allergens in your air, it may be a sign that the ducts or filters in your heating system are on their way out.
- Weird sounds. The mild sounds your furnace makes during operation should not draw attention. If you start to hear uncharacteristic sounds like rattling, popping, or even squealing, start shopping for a furnace replacement before your unit stops giving heat.
- Frequent necessary repairs. Furnaces need the most repairs during their last two years of life, so when repairs arise during that window, you need to make a judgment call about whether or not the unit is worth repairing. If you find yourself calling for furnace repairs more than once a year, consider a newer model.
- Pricey repair bills. The price tag on repairs only gets bigger the further along a furnace gets in its lifetime. When the price is too steep, a furnace replacement may be more cost-effective.
- Time. Furnaces typically last between 15 and 20 years. If your furnace is nearing its 17th birthday, especially if any of these other warning signs are present, it may be time to start shopping for a replacement.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
The benefits of installing a new furnace are many. These are just a few:
- More consistent and reliable heating
- Better indoor air quality
- Higher fuel efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Lower risk of breakdowns at inopportune times
If your current furnace is getting old, it’s important to stop throwing good money after bad. There comes a point when paying for repairs is a waste and you can save money by buying a new unit for your home in the Greenville area.
Locally & Family RunWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Tax Rebates on High-Efficiency Furnace Replacements
Dominion Energy and others offer a residential energy-efficiency rebate program for homeowners in South Carolina. When you pay for high-efficiency furnace installation, you can receive money back, usually between $200 and $400.
These cash-back incentives only represent some of the financial benefits for getting a furnace replacement. Newer models can save homeowners up to 40% on their heating bills because they are more energy-efficient. Over time, the furnace replacement pays for itself.
Furnace Replacement Services in Greenville County
Not sure where to start when replacing your furnace? Give Energy Masters a call. We’ll help you find the right model to match your output needs while staying in your budget. We can also manage installation and regular maintenance to keep your home a cozy winter retreat.