FURNACE REPAIR IN GREENVILLE, SC
Trust the Heating Experts at Energy Masters for Reliable Furnace Repairs
A furnace breakdown is one of the most uncomfortable emergencies your home can experience in the winter. With cold winds whistling outside and rain or even snow pounding on the roof, a loss in heat can make for a very miserable time. Fortunately, Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating is on-the-spot with quality furnace repair in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas.
Whether your furnace repairs are large or small, our NATE-certified furnace repair technicians are here to help. We’ve been providing furnace repairs in the Greenville area for more than 20 years, so we have a grasp of the full scope of the problems that can beset the appliances. You can rely on our training, tools, and experience, to help you find the right solution.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair:
- Strange sounds: Unobtrusive operational sounds are common for a working furnace. If your unit starts making loud or persistent unusual noises, call a contractor right away. Such sounds often indicate issues with vital components.
- Unusual odors: If you detect unusual odors coming from your furnace, especially the smell of gas or burning wires, turn off the unit immediately and call a contractor. The risk of fire is not worth keeping temporarily warm.
- Blowing cool air: If the furnace stops doing its one job, it’s time to look into repair.
- Spiking energy costs: Higher energy bills usually indicate decreased efficiency, perhaps a leak in the ductwork or gunk in the mechanics. Either way, a contractor can find the problem.
- Standing water around the furnace: When a furnace is operating effectively, sometimes residual moisture is produced. If you notice condensation or puddles around your furnace, give Energy Masters a call.
- Discolored pilot light (gas furnace): The pilot light on a gas furnace should burn blue. Warmer colors (red, orange, or yellow flames) can indicate buildup on the pilot or more significant problems.
If you notice any of these furnace red flags, give Energy Masters a call. Repairs are easier and less expensive to fix when they are caught early on.
If you need to install a new heating system or replace your furnace, call (864) 501-0096 to schedule your appointment.
Furnace Repair With 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Energy Masters, you always know what you’re getting: friendly customer service and high-quality workmanship. We always show up ready to go with the right tools and a wealth of professional experience. We are so confident in our ability to provide the best furnace repair solutions that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Energy Masters has been serving upstate South Carolina residents for more than 20 years, offering the kind of dedicated attention to detail that you can expect from a family-owned and locally-operated business. We are committed to give back to the community, providing high-quality furnace repairs every single day of the week.
These are just a few of the characteristics that set Energy Masters apart from the crowd:
- Same-day service
- Servicing of all major brands
- NATE-certified and proficient technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
We Repair and Service All Major Furnace Brands
Locally & Family RunWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Schedule Furnace Repairs
Problems with a furnace can lead to some pretty scary times. To improve your experience when you need furnace repairs, Energy Masters offers annual maintenance agreements. These comprehensive, prepaid services benefit you and your family in ways that can stave off the winter chill.
If your furnace experiences problems or isn’t running efficiently, contact us online or call (864) 501-0096 today.
What Our Clients Are Saying!
Can a broken furnace be a hazard?
Gas furnaces are especially dangerous when they are in disrepair. Any strange noises or odors should be addressed with urgency, as should any problems with your furnace. A furnace is a meeting place for heat, electricity, and combustion, so err on the side of caution and seek professional maintenance and repair if you suspect a furnace problem.
Why is my furnace not blowing hot air?
Unheated air coming from your furnace may indicate a number of problems, including a disconnect with the fan, a doused pilot light, or even simply the wrong settings on the thermostat. Check these factors first if your furnace fails to heat your home. If nothing seems a miss, give Energy Masters a call to find a more serious problem.
Why is my furnace leaking?
High-efficiency furnaces can have trouble with condensation if the moisture doesn’t have anywhere to go. A leaking furnace may indicate clogged drain lines or something more serious. Call a professional HVAC contractor to find the root of the problem.