FURNACE INSTALLATION IN GREENVILLE, SC
High-Quality, Energy-Efficient Furnace Installations in Greenville
When the winter winds howl outside, crying to get inside, there is nothing so comforting as snuggling up safely in your warm home. A proper furnace installation can make this possible. It is the first step to make sure your home is a comfortable haven no matter what the weather outside looks like.
When you entrust your furnace installation in Greenville, SC to Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating, you put your appliance in the hands of a company that has consistently provided quality installations across the area for more than two decades. Our NATE-certified technicians know their stuff, and they know the area. We can help in every step of the process, including assessing and recommending the best furnace for your needs, calculating your home’s heating requirements, and installing the appliance, ductwork, and accessories.
Are you looking to install a new gas furnace in the Greenville area? Contact Energy Masters online today or give us a call to request your free furnace installation estimate!
Why Choose a Gas Furnace for Your Greenville Home?
When choosing the best way to heat your South Carolina home, you have a lot of options for how to do so, including gas, oil, or electric furnaces or heat pumps. Each has its pros and cons, taking into account performance, price, and efficiency. Here are a few of the specs when considering a gas furnace:
- Low operational costs:Natural gas is often the most cost-effective option energy source for heating your home. It is not as expensive as electricity and doesn’t carry the recurring delivery costs of oil.
- Superior efficiency:It is common for gas furnaces to have an efficiency rating around 97% efficient, beating oil furnaces by a margin. They even hold their own against heat pumps or electric furnaces when overall costs are considered.
- Improved comfort:Gas furnaces provide ready efficient heating with high air quality and quiet operation.
- Impressive reliability:With minimal maintenance, gas furnaces are extremely reliable.
To discover if a gas furnace is right for your Greenville home, call (864) 501-0096 or contact us online.
Expert Furnace Installations in Greenville County
Because furnace installation is the first crucial step in making sure your furnace performs well, you need a contractor to manage the task with precision. Energy Masters is a team that you can trust. Our top-of-the-line craftsmanship has been a staple of the upstate South Carolina area for a long time, and there is a reason.
Professional furnace installation with Energy Masters is sure to impress. We work with some of the best manufacturers in the industry to offer only the highest-performance gas furnaces. With a professional eye gained from years of experience, we can help you select the best make and model to fit your home’s needs, including cost-effective and efficient gas furnaces, modulating furnaces with impressive flexibility in adjusting temperature conditions, and dual-stage furnaces that provide greater temperature control with two levels of heating. We manage every stage of the installation process:
- Removing the old furnace as necessary
- Calculating your home’s heating loads
- Discerning the best furnace for your family’s needs and budget
- Installing the furnace, ductwork, and accessories
- Testing the system thoroughly and explaining its operation
To better serve the needs of residents of Greenville and the surrounding areas, we offer impressive financing options to make furnace installation easy and convenient. Give us a call at (864) 501-0096 or contact us online to get started.
LOCALLY & FAMILY RUNWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Why Choose Energy Masters for Furnace Installations in Greenville?
The Energy Masters family has served the Greenville area for more than 20 years. We provide impressive services that you can trust:
- Same-day service and repairs
- Great service and professional results
- More than two decades of industry experience
- NATE-certified skilled technicians
- Competitive financing options and generous warranties
What Our Clients Are Saying!
What is the life expectancy of a gas furnace?
Gas furnaces typically last between 12 and 15 years, though that number can reach closer to 20 with routine maintenance. This can be as simple as replacing the air filters often or having it professionally serviced once a year. Regular maintenance can catch problems early on before they can damage the appliance or cause inconvenience.
How often should I tune-up a gas furnace?
It is wise to service your furnace at least once a year. Our Energy Masters preventive furnace maintenance services and tune-ups can help avoid furnace breakdowns, improve unit efficiency, reduce heating costs, and extend the service life of your system.