DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS IN GREENVILLE, SC
Discover the Flexibility & Energy Efficiency of a Ductless HVAC System
Are you looking for an HVAC system that offers your home in the Greenville, South Carolina area more control? Perhaps you have a smaller home or are looking for the flexibility and efficiency that comes with separately controlling the temperatures of your home’s different rooms. If your situation is anything like this, you may be looking for a ductless mini-split HVAC system.
Our professionals at Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating have the experience to seamlessly integrate a ductless mini-split system into your home’s plan. We also offer repair and maintenance services.
To schedule your free estimate on a ductless mini-split installation, give us a call today at (864) 501-0096.
Benefits of Installing a Ductless Mini-Split HVAC System
Homeowners in the Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, and Spartanburg areas find that ductless mini-split systems offer many benefits:
- Better efficiency:Ductless mini-split systems provide the flexibility to heat and cool only the rooms in your home that you choose. This can lead to dramatically reduced energy costs.
- Reduced energy loss: As the name suggests, these systems do not incorporate ductwork, so the loss of heat common as air travels through ducts is completely eliminated. These losses, typical of traditional HVAC systems, account for an estimated 30% of energy consumption, a percentage that you save with ductless systems.
- Saved space:Because they do no required ducts, mini-split systems save all the space ducts would cut into. Because they take up so little space, they are great for small homes.
- Peace and quiet:With a ductless system, the loudest parts of an HVAC unit (the compressor and condenser) are removed from the home’s interior, cutting down on ambient noise.
Heating & Cooling Capabilities with Ductless HVAC Systems
Ductless mini-split systems operate in a way that is similar to a traditional air conditioner: a heat pump airs water and air through a series of compressors, coolant lines, and fans. This makes the heating and cooling processes efficient and comparable to a traditional system. The extra control mini-split systems provide is what sets them apart.
Unlike a furnace, the heat pump in ductless systems produces a more consistent and longer-lasting output of warm air instead of short bursts of intensely dry hot air. This allows the split systems to keep the temperature of your rooms more evenly controlled, without pockets of extremely hot air nestled in otherwise cold air. These systems do not dry out the air like traditional furnaces, making them better for your sinuses and lungs. Ductless systems have been shown to be as much as three to four times as efficient as a traditional furnace, with heat more like a boiler.
The cooling components of ductless mini-split systems are comparable to traditional air conditioners, but they offer several advantages. Again, they do not create pockets of cold air, and with the multi-zone functionality, you have efficient and precise control of the cool air in your home. If you’re chilly in the basement, you can bump up the temperature a bit without roasting the people upstairs. In this way, mini-split systems help keep harmony in the home.
Can South Carolina Homes Benefit from Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
Your home in the Greenville, South Carolina area may be the perfect candidate for a ductless mini-split systems if any of these factors (just to name a few) apply:
- You have an older home without established ductwork
- The space in your home is limited or tight
- Space is tight or limited
- Building codes prevent a larger HVAC unit
- You want to save money on your energy bills
When considering how you can incorporate a ductless mini-split system into your home’s design, be aware that systems with one heat pump can usually control four different zones or rooms. Temperature control is specific to those areas. These are a few areas that really benefit from mini-split systems:
- Computer rooms
- Kids’ rooms or play areas
- Mother-in-law apartments
- Remodeled areas
- Separate wings of your home
Are you considering installing a ductless HVAC system in your home? Give Energy Masters a call today to find out how you can combine a ductless mini-split system with a central air system.
Locally & Family RunWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Greenville, SC
When it comes to installing ductless mini-split systems in the Greenville, South Carolina area, you can’t do better than Energy Masters Air Conditioning & Heating. With our extensive experience and superior customer service, we will make sure you get the perfect system for your home that is bound to last.
What Our Clients Are Saying!