Air Conditioner Repair in Greenville, SC
Providing Quality AC Repair in Greenville, , Lauren, Mauldin, Spartanburg & More!
The height of a sweltering South Carolina summer is the worst time to have to deal with a broken air conditioning system. At Energy Masters, we know that when air conditioner repair services are needed, they need to be quick and efficient. That’s our goal, so we offer fast and friendly services to get your unit working again for the sake of your comfort and your health.
To keep your home an island of comfort in the summer sun, you need a team that can be on the spot and correct a broken AC right away. Troubles with air conditioning units only grow, leading to further discomfort and larger repair bills.
For superior AC repair services in Greenville, contact our team of professionals at Energy Masters today.
Energy Masters: AC Repair You Can Depend On
Our Energy Masters team can get to your home quickly, and with our NATE certification and dedication to taking care of you, Energy Masters is the perfect choice. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With unbeatable customer satisfaction rates, Energy Masters is your go-to service provider of the following:
- A trusted locally-operated and family-owned business
- Same-day service of all major brands
- NATE-certified technicians
- Free Energy Audits
For local air conditioning repair professionals in the Greenville-area, call Energy Masters at (865) 501-0096.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Greenville
Even if an air conditioner is regularly serviced—which will extend its lifetime—all AC units start to wear down with age. Be mindful of the warning signs that your unit is on its way out. If you catch them early, they can be fixed before they become a problem:
- Blowing warm air.The most disheartening thing an air conditioner can do is blow warm air when it is meant to be cooling a home. This problem usually indicates a refrigerant leak or another structural fault that will necessitate professional air conditioner repair.
- Inconsistent temperatures.Sometimes an AC unit doesn’t obviously blow warm air, but ambient temperatures are still inconsistent. Our experienced technicians can discover the root of the problem to get your AC working properly again.
- Leaking water.Water leaks don’t just indicate a problem with your air conditioner—they can also cause other damage in your home. If you notice any leaking, give us a call immediately to keep the problem from spreading.
- Motor is cycling on and off.If your AC keeps turning on only to stutter to a stop, your fan controls or even the compressor may be on their way out. It may also mean your unit is too big for your space. Either way, give us a call and let us take a look.
- Strange noises.Your air conditioner should be pretty quiet and unassuming. If it starts to make clicking, banging, or whining noises, you probably have a frayed or even dislodged fan coil. This will strain the belt and the rest of the unit irreparably if it isn’t repaired quickly.
Catch issues before they become serious. If any of these problems arise, call Energy Masters at (864) 501-0096 for reliable AC repair services.
Prevent Common AC Repair with Routine Tune-Ups
Sign up for Energy Master’s Free Energy Audit and start saving money on your home utilities.
Energy Masters Energy Analysis
- Locate and Fix Air Leaks
- Check Ventilation
- Check Insulation Levels
- Inspect Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Programmable or Smart Thermostats
- Save Money and Increase Comfort
We Repair and Service All Major Air Conditioner Brands
Locally & Family RunWe are a locally owned and operated business. While we offer amiable, dependable HVAC services, we keep in mind that our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
Certified TechniciansOur HVAC specialists have received in-depth training and are NATE certified. When you engage us, you can anticipate superior, dependable service because the majority of our specialists have gone through our extensive training program.
Quality CraftsmanshipIn addition to offering first-rate customer service, we consistently produce high-quality work. Our crew is knowledgeable, meticulous, and committed to making sure that our customers are at ease.
Your Local Greenville AC Repair Company
We value being a family-owned company. Keeping things local and family-owned allows us to connect to our customers on a personal level, and every member of our team understands the panic of not having a functioning air conditioner. We have been in your shoes, and we’re eager to fix the problem.
When you work with Energy Masters, you opt for knowledgeable and friendly technicians, great customer service, quick turnaround times, and same-day service. In addition to the full range of air conditioning services we provide, our Energy Audits set us apart. These analyses will show areas of the home that are wasting money.
If you are in the Greenville, SC, area and in need of quality AC repair services, contact us online or at (864) 501-0096 to schedule your appointment.
What Our Clients Are Saying!
How can I keep my air conditioner from breaking?
Just like check-up visits at the doctor or routine oil changes on a vehicle, regular ac maintenance helps to extend the life of an AC unit. A yearly tune-up and consistent cleaning to keep out dust and debris (especially when the seasons change) will keep your air conditioner running smoothly and properly. If you have an outdoor condenser component, keep the area around it maintained as well, free of tall grass or lawn furniture.
What do I do if my air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air?
The first thing to check is the cooling mode. Make sure your thermostat’s fan is set to Auto and that your desired temperature is displayed. If the temperature in the room doesn’t seem to reflect the thermostat’s readings, check for blocked vents throughout the home and clean the air filter in your AC unit. Look for blockage around the outdoor condenser unit and for any ice or leaks around the evaporator and refrigerant lines. If a problem is not evident, give our Energy Masters team a call. We offer same-day air conditioner repairs anywhere in the Greenville area.
How do I know if my AC’s refrigerant is leaking?
It is easy to miss refrigerant leaks until they are of problematic proportions, but early signs include frozen coils or iced-up refrigerant lines, oily spots around the unit, hissing sounds, or warm air from the vents or otherwise poor cooling performance. Our Energy Masters technicians can handle your ac repairs around Greenville with promptness to your satisfaction.
Why does my air conditioner keep breaking?
If your AC unit breaks down frequently, the problem may be environmental. Perhaps you have a lot of dust circulating which clogs up the air filter. The need for frequent air conditioner repair may also be more serious and originate in the unit itself, i.e. damaged coils or a faulty compressor. If your air conditioner breaks down often, especially if it is over 15 years old or has frequently-failing parts, it may be time to consider an AC replacement.